Q: "lanechtskipt"

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Tue Nov 12 03:27:21 UTC 2013

--

The "[times]" is in a book by Benes (snippet). I think it can be found
by searching G-books for <<their limbs times as>> (exact phrase).

If the transcription/handwriting is so bad as to take "times" as
"limbs", then one might consider any number of possibilities for
"Lanechtskipt", e.g., perhaps "Camelsteed" or something like that if it
denotes a camel.

-- Doug Wilson