_long-dick_

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 15 12:48:03 UTC 2013

Wilson, not for one moment did I think you were pissin' and dissin' about
HDAS.

I was simply regretting the fact that if I'd thrown together one more
half-baked, half-assed, half-careful slang dictionary it would be finished
and I could've included anything I felt like, real or quasi.

A further regret is that, back then, I (and thus the great world) had no
access to your store of unique vernacular lowdown.

JL