WOTS? (Word of the season) -- Thanksganukah

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Thu Nov 21 15:38:49 UTC 2013

I've seen lots of occurrences of a competing blend:

thanksgivukkah

Gets About 3,200,000 results

and has a great Facebook page with a photoshopped American Gothic with a Chasid as the male half of the couple: https://www.facebook.com/Thanksgivukkah

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.