"disunionist", no quotations in OED [Was:"come to Limerick" 1860-1861]

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Nov 22 01:22:34 UTC 2013

And a quotation for "disunionist" (in headline)
to add to the empty set in OED2.  "a. In U.S.
politics, One of those who, before or during the
civil war of 1861–65, advocated a dissolution of the Union."

Joel