"Let's do this"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Nov 25 19:32:52 UTC 2013

Thanks, Hugo et al.  Yes, I noticed a lot of 2004 entries on UD.  Very curious.  I guess I haven't been listening to the right kind of music, going to the right kind of movies, or playing the right kind of video games, so I had to wait out the required 10 year delay before it started to turn up in commercials…

LH