Fwd: Possibly spurious Samuel Adams quotation [RBBernstein]

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Oct 7 15:36:59 UTC 2013

I pass this on to the quote experts from the list named below.  I
trust R. B. Bernstein will not object, and he has included his email
addresses in his message.  (I can forward any responses to the
H-OIEAHC list for their general information.)

Joel