"mnemonic possession"

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Sat Oct 26 18:45:27 UTC 2013

The song is not in order. Here's a great link to Tom singing live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcS3NOQnsQM
And here's a link to an animated version showing the elements as he sings
them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGM-wSKFBpo
DAD

---
Poster:       "Joel S. Berson" <Berson at ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: "mnemonic possession"
---

At 10/25/2013 09:42 PM, Neal Whitman wrote:
>Well, I learned their names. Chemical properties? Atomic numbers?
>That came in chemistry class, and is mostly forgotten now.

Doesn't the song go in atno order?  Unless, like Gerald Ford, one
can't count and sing at the same time.

Joel

(Yes I know, one could tally with a pencil instead.)

>Neal
>
>On Oct 25, 2013, at 8:08 PM, "David A. Daniel" <dad at POKERWIZ.COM> wrote:
>
> > Poster:       "David A. Daniel" <dad at POKERWIZ.COM>
> > Subject:      Re: "mnemonic possession"

---