Saying: The man who drinks whiskey before he is forty is a fool . . .

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 3 21:34:55 UTC 2013

Funny, seems remarkably similar stylistically to the
liberal/conservative (no heart/no brain) line. When I read the subject
line, I mentally completed it as "if he drinks whiskey after forty, he's
a drunk". No, I don't believe you'll find any citations for this pearl,
other than this email. ;-)

VS-)