Graffito: "To Be Is To Do" "To Do Is To Be" "Do Be Do Be Do"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 17 20:27:07 UTC 2013

I don't equate "Elementary, my dear Watson" and "Play it again, Sam."

No character says "play it again, Sam" in Casablanca. In the script,
however, the line is "play it once, Sam".

Holmes does say "Elementary, my dear Watson" in the movies, even though it
is not in the books.

DanG