Heard: Law & Order, Criminal Intent

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 26 01:28:29 UTC 2013

_pull the train_

"Her nickname was 'Choo-Choo'? As in, the little engine that 'pulled the
train'?"

In context, this use accords with the UD def.:

1. PULL THE TRAIN (OR CHOO-CHOO)
(Of a woman): to fuck or blow several men one after the other.

This was a common sight in Amsterdam, when the fleet was in. That is, the
sight of sailors lined up on the sidewalk waiting their turn was common.

However, I grew up with "pull the train" as the inly term that I knew for
what has come to be generally known as "gang-rape."

http://goo.gl/0WibPA

I first heard the far more common "pull *a* train" ca. 1955 in a blues line
by Jimmy Reed: "I'd rather see you pull _a_ train." I'm still not really
sure what the point of the line is, if to has one.
--
-Wilson
-----