_Canvass_ > "examine, pore over, search"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Apr 18 23:12:33 UTC 2014

Are these all (or most) linked with searching for
something specific that the canvasser has in mind and is looking for?

As for no interviewees in the forest, I thought
that was true only of the howling wilderness, or
perhaps the desert of the Forest of Arden.

Joel