What th'?: "This message may not have been sent by"

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 23 16:56:01 UTC 2014

I use gmail to receive messages from ADS-L, and I've been getting this
warning on all ADS-L messages--except this one, huh. I also get messages
from other lists with this same gmail account, and I haven't seen this
warning on any of their messages.

Eric