Latest on "negro"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 25 21:02:12 UTC 2014

And a little more   [
http://news.yahoo.com/cliven-bundy-stands-by-racially-charged-comments---that-s-exactly-what-i-said-192309857.html]
 :

"Bundy said he is opposed to slavery. 'I don’t believe in any of that type
of stuff,' he said, but he also used the word 'Negro' or 'Negros' at least
a half-dozen times during his brief remarks."

In related development, Bundy's African-American bodyguard told CNN he
would "take a bullet for that man" if necessary.

JL