Book on Vietnam War Slang

Wed Aug 13 22:54:00 UTC 2014

Jerry: Sharing some other entries sounds like a great idea.

Clarification: Creating a comprehensive reference work about slang
entails an enormous amount of effort. My conjectural comments about
one intriguing and vivid entry were made in the spirit of exploration.
I hope that the conversational thread will not be misconstrued as
detractive.  Garson