sammie

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Aug 17 01:55:17 UTC 2014

I guess, but for me, as someone who spent 11 years as a companion person to my late, lamented Samoyed, a "killer sammie" is an oxymoronic descriptor of a dog that looks like this

https://www.facebook.com/SamoyedRescueofTexas

and is nevertheless a killer.  Technically I suppose that would count as a killer Sammie, though, not a killer sammie.

LH