Yet more angst of lack of words for X

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Tue Aug 19 20:30:04 UTC 2014

A student of mine recently pointed out that 'lols/lulz' could be understood as a very close translation of Schadenfreude.

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.