Yet more angst of lack of words for X

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 19 20:52:16 UTC 2014

In fact the 1621 example isn't English, but Greek.

Looks like the English word may have been coined in 1955 and the cyberworld
has recently discovered it.

Coined presumably because "Schadenfreude" was untranslatable in English.

JL