Precise Citation for Major Antedating of Euphemistic Sense of "Make Love"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 24 00:43:55 UTC 2014

<<The title is a
euphemism for sexual intimacy>>

Actually it isn't. It applied to flirting, petting, and smooching, but to
"having sex" only by semantic extension.

In later years, well....

JL