Book on Vietnam War Slang

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 24 17:35:02 UTC 2014

"Doughnut Dolly" was the official Red Cross designation. So it didn't make
it to in HDAS.

Graf, Buddhist barbecue, flying lessons, carwash?

Can't say I've made the acquaintance, though most are easily guessible.

While "Charlie" is indeed principally from "Victor Charlie," many people
seem to have associated it with the great Chinese detective Charlie Chan.

JL