stupid = 'very pleasing; marvelous'

Margaret Lee 0000006730deb3bf-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Thu Aug 28 21:36:56 UTC 2014

 'Stupid,' meaning great, superb, excellent,  originated in the African American community decades ago.  (See Smitherman, Black Talk, 1994, 2000).  It's in the same category as 'bad' meaning 'good.'

--Margaret Lee