[Ads-l] Sioux Chef Wants to Bring Pre-Colonial Cuisine to the People

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 17 04:22:49 UTC 2014

My apologies for a delayed response. All three pairs that Joel
highlighted are interesting in their own right. My concern was that
there was something missing in the sentence. On closer reinspection, it
seems, my problem is with the use of "boiled down". If it were the
standard use, I would have expected "boiled down /to/".

But, yes, the other part of drawing attention to the link was "Sioux
Chef". You don't see this kind of word play often. And, if you read the
piece, you might get the sense that all the puns were not intentional.

     VS-)