[Ads-l] "Downsight" (P.S.)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 31 17:33:55 UTC 2014

I gave her the noose (news) that my love she would loose (lose).While on the pillow her hair lice (lies), there were tears in her ice (eyes).But she'd warm up I'd imagine, if she kept on scratchin'.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 12.See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk