No more the "awe" sound in USA

Sat Feb 1 23:23:10 UTC 2014

And if anyone from Hoboken talked about "Don Zimmer" as the mayor, and not the old baseball player, things have changed an "awe"ful lot since I lived in NJ.  My form is [do at n]. ([o] a bit centralized), and Hoboken (pronounced ['h at u'b^k at n] used to be one of the last strongholds of the Brooklynese [@i] , as in doity shoits.

Paul