Still pumpin' 'em out after all these years

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 5 15:20:17 UTC 2014

They're "new" not for being "recently created" but for being "previously
unknown."

Me: "Look, Mr. Darwin! I've found another new species!"

He: "You moron! That species must be a hundred million years old!"

Me: "Funny - he doesn't look a day over fifty thousand."

JL

JL