Fact-checking question from Freakonomics / Shaw quote

Thu Feb 6 09:46:48 UTC 2014

Thanks for your excellent work, Hugo. Page 27 appears multiple times
in this volume, I believe. I did not quite understand your reasoning.
Why do you think that the page 27 with the February 18, 1933 date is
the same page as the page 27 with the quotation?

A search for "June 17" shows a page 31 with a date of June 17, 1933.
So there is almost certainly a page 27 with the same date. There is a
page 3 dated June 3, 1933.

http://books.google.com/books?id=lssaAQAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=%22June+17%22

Garson