hoe-down in HDAS

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 8 17:34:12 UTC 2014

Since I no longer enjoy royalties, there's no need for you to run out and
purchase a copy of your own - though I used to advise readers to purchase
one for home, one for office, and another for the car.

To answer your question directly, no. Though that is what ye Editor was
thinking at the time.

JL