One-Line Book Review: The covers of this book are too far apart

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Feb 9 02:51:15 UTC 2014

I wonder if this template eventually gives rise to the classic "first prize/second prize" that must have originated in some comic's version of a game show:  first prize, a week in Cleveland (or whatever), second prize, two weeks.  Or maybe it's just a case of great minds joking alike.

LH