"Perils of Pauline", 1914 -- cliff-hanger or not?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Feb 10 00:06:59 UTC 2014

"Fantômas (1913 serial)" [see Wikipedia]
interests me for its parallel to the Thousand and
One Nights.  There were 5 films (episodes), each
having several (varying from 3 to 6)
chapters.   The chapters (tales) do not end in
cliffhangers; the episode 2 film (Night Two) certainly does, as Dan says below.

Joel