New proverb identifies beauty's source

Wed Feb 12 16:52:10 UTC 2014

Thanks JL. There is a 1994 instance visible using Amazon Look Inside.
The natural place to look is Usenet, but now I do not know how to do a
global search in that repository.

Chronological search in the database of the "Wayback Machine" would be
fantastic. But I guess the Internet Archive does not have adequate
funding.

Year: 1994
Title: Beer Games 2, Revised: The Exploitative Sequel (Paperback)
Authors: Andy Griscom, Ben Rand, Scott Johnston, and Michael Balay
Quote Page: 72
Publisher: Mustang Publishing, Memphis, Tennessee
(Verified with Amazon Look Inside)

[Begin excerpt]
Remember, our motto is "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder," and
you, our customer with disposable income, is our top priority.
[End excerpt]

Garson