Changes to Google News Archive and search

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Feb 13 00:46:17 UTC 2014

At 2/12/2014 02:15 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole wrote:
>Thanks for the update, Ben. Google currently employs some of the most
>brilliant computer scientists in the world. They know that it is not
>necessary to break the system while they are performing a "facelift".

Perhaps they are not employing enough women.  The cover of the Boston
Globe "G Food" magazine for Wednesday February 5 illustrates the
article "At Google, Meals are Communal - Hoping to Nourish Big Ideas
from Healthy and Happy Employees" with a scene of grazers at one of
its dining areas.  In that scene I do not discern a single woman.

Joel