to be "scored"

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Feb 20 19:26:14 UTC 2014

Pretty standard usage.  When a PAC or interest group wants to let
congressmen know that they will pay attention to the votes cast on a
particular bill, they will "score" it.  I first heard the term WRT NRA
interest in gun control bills.  If they score a bill, and you vote the
wrong way, NRA will let its membership know that you aren't doing right.