Request Sunday Times (UK) article in 1948 - Gale NewsVault - Quote about penny dreadfuls

Mon Feb 24 19:21:52 UTC 2014

Great thanks to a participant on the W0mbats mailing list who kindly
verified the entertaining A. A. Milne remark about "penny dreadful"
periodicals. Information on this topic will be shared on the Quote
Investigator blog in the coming days.
Garson