"Something there is that doesn=?windows-1252?Q?=92t_?=love retroactivity."

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 6 17:32:37 UTC 2014

Now I am confused.

What is your "source" that includes "There is something that doesn't love a
wall"?

Google says Frost wrote "Something there is that doesn't love a wall."

DanG