because info

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 9 16:41:45 UTC 2014

I noticed last night that Rachel Maddow used "because X" on MSNBC again, probably when talking about the Gov. Christie staff emails prior to shutting down lanes to the GW bridge in political retribution against the Fort Lee mayor.  It might have been "because New Jersey".   It looks like Gov. Christie is political toast - burnt to a Crispie     tz