Random Note for 2014 WOTY: #2

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jan 10 15:58:01 UTC 2014

At 1/10/2014 09:15 AM, David Barnhart wrote:
>Spotted on the NPR news site: _bridgegate_

I'm pleased that David has supported my implicit nomination of
yesterday -- implicit because I merely quoted Gail Collins (published
online Jan. 8, on paper Jan. 9) but did not make a formal motion.

(The earliest I find via GNews is Dec. 11, in the NJ Spotlight, where
it appears only in the headline and is both quoted and qualified -- "
Opinion: Can the Democrats cash in on George Washington 'Bridgegate' ".)

Joel