Quotation? (time travel's strongest counterargument)

Mon Jan 13 03:00:00 UTC 2014

A thread was initiated on the ADS mailing list back on September 10,
2013. Joel S. Berson asked the following:

> Who first said "if time travel were possible, we would have
> been overrun by tourists from the future by now."  Stephen
> Hawking, or someone else?

A summary analysis is now available for interested readers here:

The Best Evidence That Time Travel Is Not Possible Is That We Have Not
Been Invaded By Hordes of Tourists from the Future
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/01/01/time-travel/

Thanks Joel and all, Garson