impactful, below-the-line, etc.

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 15 19:22:39 UTC 2014

DG: <<Also, the deck of cards is usually not directly in front of the
dealer --
that's where his money is -- but out of the way, put to the side between
the dealer and a neighboring player.>>
LH: <<we don't use buck-knives or dollar bills to indicate the dealer in
our dealer's choice games), hands can last long enough that one forgets by
the end who dealt it>>
WB:  In my experience with poker, on the table in front of me would be
cards, poker chips, potato chips, cigar butts, beer bottles, cockroaches,
once a gun. I just waited for somebody to tell me when it was my turn to
deal. You'd never find a marker in all that mess anyway.