Operation War Diary

Mon Jan 20 18:13:02 UTC 2014

"National Archives release poignant World War One diaries on centenary of
war.
"The National Archives service which has digitised thousands of diaries
from World War One combatants is making them publicly available today"
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/national-archives-release-poignant-world-6507980

http://www.operationwardiary.org/

This project may be of interest to JL, at least -- not that I dare to
suppose I know something he hasn't already found out about.

GAT
--
George A. Thompson
Univ. Pr., 1998, but nothing much since then.