New words from Sleepy Hollow

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jan 22 01:31:01 UTC 2014

At 1/21/2014 07:32 PM, Jonathan Lighter wrote:
>This week, George Washington had himself resurrected by Catholic priests
>(just for a few days) so he could lead Ich and Ab in the 21st century to a
>map buried with him showing how to reach Purgatory from Sleepy Hollow.
>  (It's within walking distance.)

Who the devil is their historical consultant?  GW resurrected by
Catholic priests?  Should be Deist priests.

There is a Purgatory Road in NY (probably Orange County), but it's 45
miles from Sleepy Hollow, and one has to traverse the Hudson
Highlands (as best I can make out) and switchback near Bear
Mountain.  Let alone ferry across the Hudson.

Joel