Broker

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 24 16:10:55 UTC 2014

Can you determine which English accent is native and non-native.  Being American I find it hard to determine the difference between a heavy UK accent and a non-native one.
from linglist

 We are currently conducting a short accent rating experiment in which we ask participants to rate audio fragments during a 15 to 20 minutes long web-based session.  Participants are asked to judge whether these speakers sound native-like (American or British English) or not. We are looking for as many native English speakers as possible to participate. If you are interested, please follow this link: http://native-or-not.webhosting.rug.nl/

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk