credit = 'to grade as correct'; input = 'to provide, as in writing; fill in a blank with'

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Jan 27 19:04:24 UTC 2014

At 1/27/2014 12:44 PM, Victor Steinbok wrote:
>I don't think it's even an intentional pun -- just an attempt at humor...
>
>VS-)

The quoted test question does appear humorous, albeit disturbing
:  "ISN'T IT AMAZING WHAT THE _____________ HAS

(I suppose the answer "process of evolution" would not be credited.)

Joel