WOT ...? ("Congressional Balcony"?)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jan 29 21:05:06 UTC 2014

Republican NY Representative Michael Grimm's
angry interruption, captured on camera, of a
reporter's attempt to ask a question about
alleged fundraising violations by a supporter of his 2010 campaign:

[Excerpt from
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/29/268150418/video-congressman-threatens-to-throw-reporter-off-balcony]
"I'm not speaking about anything's that off-topic
­ this is only about the president," Grimm told Scotto before walking away.

Then, while the camera was still recording, Grimm returned to say:

"Let me be clear to you: You ever do that to me
again, I'll throw you off this f- - - - -g balcony."
[End excerpt]

My proposal for WOTCB -- "debalustration".  I see
I'm slightly too late for a coinage, it's already on the Web --

"Nick Rizzo: Watch: New York's sketchiest
congressman Michael Grimm threatens to debalustrate NY1's Michael Scotto"

Via GWeb.  Allegedly at
http://us.trending-topic.com/New+Orleans/topics/%22State+of+the+Union%22/,
but I don't find the word on that page.

Or for a Gallic influence, "deterrassiation".

Joel