Changing fiction for dramatic effect

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 30 18:10:33 UTC 2014

I watched the first episode. The series is not based on fiction. It is the
life of Ian Fleming.

In that context, " "Some names, places and incidents" presented are
" fictitious and have been changed" from his real life story "for dramatic
effect" in the 4-part mini-series presenting decades of a man's life.

DanG