"virtual factitious disorder", pseuicide", and "bimbot"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 3 12:44:25 UTC 2014

Don't be primitive.

A hobot is a real, AI-equipped, chip-and-ultrafoam android available in
various styles who/that is ready to be your friend at a moment's notice.
Think of a highly attractive "good zombie"! It's a robot plus!

Send me your money (sorry, no checks or plastic) to enable further R&D, as
time permits, on this civilization-altering breakthrough.

JL