The Canadians are taking over the Merrimack Valley?

Wed Jul 16 21:37:59 UTC 2014

And this Easterner has these too.  I wonder if there's any evidence for an earlier "Nashaway" pronunciation--or even if it's the same ending involved (or the group in S NH had a different final vowel than the Leni Lenape did.

Paul