Antedating of "Litterbug"

Sun Jul 20 20:53:42 UTC 2014

There are some database matches visible in the 1950s indicating that a
booklet called "The Litter-Bug Family" existed. I do not know when it
was created. Here is some data from a GB snippet match:

Title: National Parks Magazine
Year: 1953
(GB metadata may be inaccurate)
books.google.com/books?id=GObzAAAAMAAJ

[Begin extracted text. OCR errors possible]
The Litter-Bug Family, by Mrs. Edward H. McKeon, State Chairman,
Roadside Development, Florida Federation of Garden Clubs. Obtainable
from the author, at 7606 Millard Avenue. Ruxton 4. Maryland.
Twenty-eight pages. Illustrated with line drawings. Price 20 cents a
copy; larger quantities 15 cents a copy, plus postage.
[End extracted text]

Garson