"She came home to _early vote_." [NT]

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 22 12:08:33 UTC 2014

Just got a call from the robotized but still bubbly-sounding wife of a
local candidate urging me to "early vote."

The robot said she "hates these automatic calls too." So her politician
husband obviously forced her to record them.

JL