Antedating of "Scrabble"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 29 11:18:28 UTC 2014

As a youth I would be driven by an old ruin on the way to Plumtrees Orchard in Newtown Conn. where we went for Macoun apples.  Just recently I learned that it was the original Scrabble plant.  The big still standing chimney burned the scrabble scraps and provided winter heat.  And now by the dates here I find that I'm older than scrabble.  Recently I read where the age at which one starts to be considered "elderly" is 68.  Older than scrabble.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 12.See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk