Google Books no longer sorting by "Custom range" of date?

Wed Jul 30 21:38:04 UTC 2014

Ahh, okay. Your subject line is a little different, so I wasn't sure what you were looking for :)

I just tried it with Chrome, Firefox and Safari on the Mac and have no problems.

Have you tried using a different browser, updating your browser, restarting your browser and rebooting your computer?

Beyond that, the only suggestion I can make is sending a suggestion to the Google search forum (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/websearch).

HTH

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA