"Not All Men"

Ann Burlingham ann at BURLINGHAMBOOKS.COM
Thu Jun 5 04:02:59 UTC 2014

(Oh, dear: i see I received two copies as a list member, one as it looked
when I wrote it, all neat and nice, and the other as I sometimes see
others' writing, full of messy mark-up notations. Is there a fix from my
end, either as sender or receiver?)